Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Address...for real

I started to put my address on here and accidently hit the Enter key which apparently posts your entry, who knew.

Anyway, my address is:

Rachel Purtee
2549 Hwy 46W
New Braunfels, TX 78132

Here at camp, we're not supposed to have food that's not served in the Chuckwagon (our "mess hall"/cafeteria). This said food is called "Ruckus". I will gladly accept packages that contain Ruckus, and will not tattle on the sender haha. I won't get in trouble, I'll only eat it on the weekends when we're allowed to have it, I'll be a good girl, blah blah blah. Just wanted to add this contact info early on. I also love getting simple letters, cards, etc. Mail time is my favorite time of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rach - this is Ken and Granny - have a great summer - we love you.

    ReplyDelete