Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Whoo Pig Sooie/Howl Yes/Pipers Pipe!

Training Week is coming, Training Week is coming!!

We start Training Week tomorrow around 2:30ish. This means all the coaches will be here and we'll start full swing with hard core prepping for our first campers...which arrive in approximately 11 days!!!! I'm very ready to get into the swing of things and find out who my co-coaches are (the 1 or 2 other coaches I live in a cabin with).

My Arkansas Friends Are Here! Today, Phillip and Aaron arrived (two of my very good friends from high school that go to ASU), Josh arrived (my roommate, Mallory's, boyfriend who goes to Lyon), and others will be arriving later. I must go now because it's about lights out. I was planning on having more time to write tonight, but that's ok. I will be writing more this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment