Saturday, June 5, 2010

Picture Time!!

These pictures are all out of order, they mostly go from last to first. So start at the bottom and scroll up.




This is my co, Hannah, and I with Kat. She was a camper this first session. She has cerebral palsy, and was able to come to camp for the very first time this week through this organization that a guy, Andrew who also has CP and came to camp, started. It was such a blessing to see her be able to do stuff like the ropes course for the whole time. All the kids were so nice and accepting towards her. They cheered for her when she came up on the closing day video.
This is my volleyball small group girls. There were 31 girls this week, and 6 coaches so we each had about 5 girls. From left to right their names are: Hattie, Blake, Madeleine Ruth, Shannon, and Kali.
This is my batter's box girls before our Dancing Thru the Decades theme night.
This is our whole cabin before the Dancing Thru the Decades theme night.
This is all the coaches from the quad. Kelly, Annie, Kim, Blaire, Courtney, me, Anna, and Hannah.
All us coaches again.
My co and I on County Fair theme night. I found my outfit at Goodwill for $5. Hannah was the county fair queen.
My batter's box girls and I on County Fair theme night. They are from left to right: Emily, Jessi, Bridgette, Riley, and Anna. They're all 11, going into 6th grade, and a lot of fun!
Hannah and I on our first day of camp, so excited to get campers!
Blake and I at the Camp Travis bootscoot.
My friend Josh who goes to Lyon. His girlfriend, Mallory, is my roommate and one of my best friends.
This is my co Hannah Walker!
This is the women's director, Trish. She's from Arkansas and played volleyball at UCA.
This is Erin. She's on leadership. She played volleyball at DBU (Dallas Baptist University) and just graduated. We really bonded the first day she got here. She's an amazing person!
This is Hannah Wright. She's going to be a sophomore at ASU and she's doing first half this summer! I'm so excited for her to work at camp, she's going to be great :)
A group of us at Rio Rio when we went to the San Antonio Riverwalk during Training Week.
This is Kim and Amanda, two of my good volleyball friends. This is our silly picture we took at the San Antonio River Walk.
This is Phillip and Aaron. We went to high school together. Our youth minister, Craig, told us all about T Bar M. I'm so excited we're all getting to work together this summer.
This is my covenant leader, Laura. She's one of my very best friends from last year.
This is my best camp friend, Kim Rohlfs. We were in the same covenant last year, and did volleyball together last year. We're in volleyball together again this year, and I'm so excited for us to build on our relationship.













No comments:

Post a Comment