Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Week 2 is in progress!

Hey family and friends,

It is Tuesday of week 2. This week we have girls who just finished the 4th grade. They're AMAZING! Not that my girls last week weren't, but I just have a heart for the younger ones. There are 10 of them, I will take pictures to show. I only have a couple more minutes, I have a break during the girls' nap time. I've been getting some lovely letters in the mail, and writing people back. Thanks SO MUCH to everyone that's been mailing me, it really encourages me. This week I feel rejuvinated more so than last week, which is odd. I kind of had the fire lit up in me again for some reason. Last week was just really weird, I was getting into the swing of things. Now I've pretty much developed this routine (I don't like change, if you didn't already know) so it's been good to get going. Well....I must go now. I will write whenever I get the chance to again. It may be Saturday. Love everybody, miss everybody! Feel free to facebook me, let me know what's going on with everyone, I'm SO out of the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment